Pinpoint automatically generates a feed of your open public jobs, which can be used to list your Pinpoint jobs on Indeed.com or your regional equivalent (.co.uk, com.au etc.) for free.
Setting up your company's Indeed XML feed
1. Ensure your jobs display the correct location information including Name - City - State/Province/County - Country. To check this go to: Organisation --> Structure --> Location --> 3 dots
You don't need to put the postcode in:
2. Reach out to Indeed here.
3. Copy and paste this message, changing the message to add in your subdomain where it is bold:
We have recently started using a new ATS (Pinpoint) and we would like to pull our jobs through to Indeed.
Can you please pull through these jobs: https://fillmein.pinpointhq.com/jobs/indeed_feed.xml
Our careers site is: https://fillmein.pinpointhq.com
4. Prior to sending, you can check if the xml feed that you're sending to Indeed looks correct. It should look something like this:
5. Indeed can take a few weeks to respond sometimes.
Indeed 'sponsored roles' set up:
If you have a dedicated account manager then you can skip step 3 above, and you can use the draft message in step 4 to ask your account manager.
You will need to email your account manager to confirm which jobs you'd like to be sponsored on Indeed.
All the other steps will remain the same.