Pinpoint automatically generates RSS feeds from the jobs you have open in the platform. These feeds contain the details of each job, in a format that can be read by recruitment platforms such as Linkedin and Indeed. You can then ask these platforms to 'crawl' this feed, and use it to post your Pinpoint jobs directly to their platform.
Indeed have two main types of roles:
Indeed 'limited listings' - This is the most common option, for clients who don't have an account with Indeed. Here you will pull through your jobs to Indeed for free.
Indeed 'sponsored' roles - If you have a paid account with Indeed, you can ask them to have some of your roles sponsored. Indeed have advised that you will need to message them, to advise which roles you'd like to be sponsored or not. You will also need to advise them how long you'd like to post these for.
Indeed 'limited listings' set up
1. Ensure your jobs display the correct location information including Name - City - State/Province/County - Country. To check this go to: Organisation --> Structure --> Location --> 3 dots
You don't need to put the postcode in:
2. Reach out to Indeed here: https://www.indeed.com/support/contact?primaryCategory=General%20question&secondaryCategory=Other...
3. Copy and paste this message, changing the message to add in your subdomain where it is bold:
We have recently started using a new ATS (Pinpoint) and we would like to pull our jobs through to Indeed.
Can you please pull through these jobs: https://fillmein.pinpointhq.com/jobs/indeed_feed.xml
Our careers site is: https://fillmein.pinpointhq.com
4. Prior to sending, you can check if the xml feed that you're sending to Indeed looks correct. It should look something like this:
5. Indeed can take a few weeks to respond sometimes.
6. Indeed will confirm that your jobs are now pulling through to their website. If you'd like only some to appear on Indeed, you can turn them on and off in the 'New Job' or 'Edit Job' pages, as shown below:
Indeed 'sponsored roles' set up:
If you have a dedicated account manager then you can skip step 3 above, and you can use the draft message in step 4 to ask your account manager.
You will need to email your account manager to confirm which jobs you'd like to be sponsored on Indeed.
All the other steps will remain the same.