1. To send a candidate to through an onboarding workflow, they will first need to be in a Hired stage of a job. Once they are, view the candidate's profile page by clicking on their name from you list of candidates for the job in question. Then, click the action button (three small dots) alongside the Candidates name, and from the menu that appears, choose Send to Onboarding.
2. You will be presented with the candidate's Onboarding configuration page, which will allow you to chose which portal you'll be using and which workflow they need to run through. If you haven't configured these yet, you'll need to do so first. Click here for instructions on how to do that.
3. Once you have selected a workflow, you will be presented with options relating to that specific workflow. If you have any requirements to send the candidates unique documents for that workflow, such as the candidate's unique named contract, you will need to add them here. You can also enable or disable any scheduled emails that form part of the workflow
4. Once you have picked the portal and workflow, you'll need to select a start date for the candidate. This is referenced by the email scheduling system so that it knows when to send out any pre or post onboarding emails the candidates need to receive. You can also choose to restrict stage advancement, so that candidates are required to complete the stages of the workflow in order.
5. Once that's complete, click the completion button at the bottom of the page. The candidate will then be sent an email inviting them to commence their onboarding process. You'll be taken to the Review page for the candidate in question's onboarding, which will detail their current progress.
From here, you can review the details a candidate has provided, confirm they are correct and export the answers/documents to use outside the platform, or ask them to redo any answers that were incorrect.
6. Once you're satisfied with the answers, you can mark an onboarding as complete from the 'Complete' page, and archive the candidate so they no longer have access to come into their portal and change any details they gave.