Pinpoint allows you complete control over what jobs your users can view and what functionality they have access to.
You can set permissions at a granular level or keep it high level, depending on your requirements.
Note that you will need to have a Role assigned to you of 'Permissions Manager' in order to edit a team members permissions.
There are two main types of permissions:
- Permissions that define which job vacancies can viewed (Company, Locations and Departments)
- Permissions that define what functions can be performed within the application (Roles)
Permissions that define which job vacancies can viewed
Job vacancies are assigned a Location and Department. Team members are then able to be assigned permissions to Locations and Departments.
The hierarchy is as follows:
- Anyone set permissions at the Company level can view all jobs regardless of whether they have been added to any of the Departments or Locations.
- Anyone set permissions at the Location level can view all jobs within that location, regardless of whether they have been added to any of the Departments in that Location.
- Anyone set permissions at the Department level can only view jobs for that specific Department, but not Departments in other Locations
Permissions that define what functions can be performed within the application
We call these 'Roles'.
If you wish to change the Roles applied to a team member, you can choose from any of the following:
- Company Manager - can edit the company careers page, manage the subscription, manage interview types, and view reports.
- Job Manager - can create jobs for departments they have control over, and can fully manage any jobs they can see.
- User Manager - can invite and remove users from the team management page.
- Permissions Manager - can manage users' roles, locations and departments.
- Talent Pipeline Manager - can view the talent pipeline and invite registered candidates to apply to jobs.
- Facebook Advertising Manager - can manage Facebook Adverts.
Team members can have multiple roles applied to them. Each role is mutually exclusive.